- Information collected by us:
- Information collected directly:
We collect information that you choose to provide us while completing Online or Spot Visitor Registration Form, Exhibitor Registration Form, Query Form, Media Registration Form, sign up for email newsletters or printed newsletter; participate in surveys; and Buying Trend Book online, conference or other event; or otherwise submit through our website www.hghindia.com or diverted from another website to our website. We also collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us by email, call and when you attend our trade show or events.
During the above mentioned process we may request certain Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be directly or indirectly identified. In some cases, the data may not be personal data by itself but where it is associated with other data from which you can be identified, we treat it as personal data. We also may receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you have provided to us.We collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, as described below.
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, Digital identity (photo) title and Job Title.
- Contact Data includes Company name, Business type, Brand and Product information, billing address, delivery address, email address, mobile numbers, Fax number, telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes Annual Turnover, bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, enquiries or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, your company and brand logos, company profile and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also utilize the above information to create Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data.
If all of the information is not provided by yourself then it will be difficult to contact you to confirm the arrangements. For exhibitors, it may also mean that your booth is not situated in the correct display area at the trade show if you do not provide us with sufficient information relating to your products and/or services. The information provided may be used for the purpose of allocating a booth location based upon the categorization of your goods or services.
Further information will be collected from you through the completion of the Online Exhibitor Manual forms. The information provided in this section is only by exhibitor whose participation at a particular trade show has been confirmed. It is necessary for Exhibitor to complete the relevant order forms and provide detailed information of their compulsory requirements such as the request for Booth Design Approval, Exhibitor and service badges, Electricity consumption. Also some forms are optional like Fascia, Security Guard, Housekeeping, Additional Furniture’s, Advertisement Opportunities and shipping information for exhibits.
If such information is not provided, we will not be able to assist in the arrangements for the exhibitor booth requirements at the trade show. Such information is passed to our third party contractors to assist with making the arrangements for the Exhibitors. You may also be asked to provide your credit card information, Online banking credentials, Cheque, NEFT or SWIFT details to fulfill your online exhibitor manual order by paying respective payment online. We also collect personnel photo along with personal data for issuing badges to entry in the trade show.
The company and other information that Exhibitor provide for participation in the trade show will be published in the exhibitor catalogue which is distributed to Visitors, Exhibitors, Government bodies and any other at the trade show free of cost. This is unique and highly focused advertising opportunity for your brands and company through the official trade show catalogue. Such exhibitors information will also be used for pre-show publicity in order to inform visitors who will be participating in trade show in that particular edition. We will also keep your company information to enable us to contact you in future to invite you for our next editions of the trade show that you may be interested in attending.
- Information collected automatically:
Like most other websites, we may automatically collect information and data through the use of log files, “cookies” or other information storage and tracking technology. These technologies allow us to track usage behavior and compile website usage information that will allow for the improvement of content and targeting advertising. This information may include your internet protocol (IP) address, associated company name, if any, browser type, platform, internet service provider (ISP), access time and date stamp, general geographic location, device information, referring pages, language and exit pages.
Our websites incorporate tracking technologies managed by Google and which have their own privacy policies.
Examples of third party sources:
- Analytics providers, Search information providers and advertising networks who provide Technical Data about your use of websites.
- Providers of technical, visitor registration, payment and delivery services who provide us with Contact, Financial and Transaction Data relevant to services provided to you.
- Data brokers or aggregators who provide us with Identity and Contact Data of individuals likely to be interested in our services.
- Payment Transaction Information
We may collect and store information related to ordering of services through online exhibitor manual. You may provide certain information to complete payments via the Services, including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address (collectively, “Payment Information”), along with your name and billing address complete payment transactions through certain Services.
Please note HGH INDIA works with Service Providers CC AVENUE to handle payment transactions. HGH INDIA does not itself collect or maintain your credit card or other financial account information; this information is handled for CC AVENUE by our Service Providers. You are subject to the Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions of our Service Providers when ordering any compulsory or optional Services through online exhibitor manual on HGH INDIA website. Please review the Service Providers’ Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions before using their services.
- Information collected directly:
- How we use your personal data
If you give us your consent, we will use your data to inform you about our trade show, events and services which we are organising. To interact with you regarding conferences and events which you are or intend to attend. For this purpose, we will also relay on your data. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
We will share your personal data with Texzone Information Services Pvt. Ltd group companies for the same purposes as those specified above.
We will send you direct marketing in relation to our relevant products and services, or other products and services provided by us, our affiliates and carefully selected partners.
We monitor use of our websites and online services, and use your information to help us monitor, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, both online and offline. We use information you provide to personalize our website, products or services for you. We monitor customer accounts to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law. We use information you provide to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our products or services.
We will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To register you as a regular visitor or regular exhibitor at our trade show.
- To process and deliver your order including:
- Manage payments, fees and charges
- Collect and recover money owed to us
- To manage our relationship with you which will include:
- Notifying you about changes to event dates, locations or related services
- Notifying you about advertisement opportunities to you
- If you are an exhibitor at one of our events, making logistical arrangements with you in connection with your exhibitor space at the event.
- Asking you to leave a review or take a survey.
- To deliver digital and printed Newsletters, promotional materials, invitation cards, Post Show Reports, brochures to Visitors, Exhibitors and other trade members.
- To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
- MarketingWe may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data for marketing products and services to you where we have a lawful basis on which to do so. We are sending you newsletters, Visitor registration reminders, Reminders to pre-register before deadline to save your Rs.1000/- spot visitor registration, reminder to complete before deadline Online Exhibitor manual forms to avail the service on time at trade show.
Unless you opt-out, you will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us, registered to attend our trade show, other events or purchased services from us. You have the right to opt-out of these communications at any time by following the unsubscribe links on any marketing message sent to you or by sending as email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interest-Based Advertising
We may combine information you give us or that we collect automatically with our business records, information from third parties, or information collected from another browser or device to personalize our communications with you and to deliver better advertising.
- Lawful Requests:
- Business Transactions:
In the event we are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity or in the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent at any time, although we may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes, such as those set out above. In some cases, we are able to send you direct marketing without your consent, where we rely on our legitimate interests. You have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing, or profiling we carry out for direct marketing, at any time. You can do this by following the instructions in the communication where this is an electronic message, or by contacting us by writing to email@example.com.
- Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted over the internet; any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access to your information within our control and possession.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- Data storage & retentionWebsite Hosting: HGH INDIA works with Tecogis as its web hosting services provider. Tecogis is located in Mumbai, India and the Websites are stored in India based server only. HGH INDIA shares your data, including Personal Data, with our website hosting Service Provider for the purposes of processing your data pursuant to your use of the Services.
Data Hosting: HGH INDIA works with Tecogis as its data hosting services provider. Tecogis is located in Mumbai, India. HGH INDIA shares your data, including Personal Data, with our data hosting Service Provider for the purposes of processing your data pursuant to your use of the Services.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements and for no longer than six years (unless a longer period is required by law).
In certain circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see ‘You have the right to’ below for further information.
We maintain a revocation list so that an objection to the use of data for advertising purposes can be considered at any time.
We may store this information in the India or we may transfer it to any other country. If you are located outside of the India and voluntarily submit information to us, we may transfer that information to and store that information in the India. The data protection laws in countries to which personal data are transferred may or may not provide a level of protection equivalent to the laws in your home country.
- You have the right to:You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict (withdraw any consent you have given) processing of your personal data, ask us to delete your information from our record; and to obtain the personal data you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this data to another controller.
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the data for direct marketing).
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
We will ask you to provide identification to ensure that we are providing information to the correct person. We will try to respond to requests within a month.
This website is not directed at children under the age of 15 and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 15. If a parent or guardian believes that this website has collected the personal information of a child under the age of 15, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from HGH INDIA, or wish to opt out of future email promotions from HGH INDIA, please email email@example.com. Please note that all promotional email messages you receive from HGH INDIA will include an option to opt out of future email communications.