COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) are to be followed by all exhibitors, Visitors & Service Providers.
As per the notification issued by Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India following Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- As per Government Guidelines, it is mandatory that you bring the Final Certificate for COVID-19 Vaccination or RT-PCR negative report not older than 72 hours from the time of sample collection.
- Aarogya Setu Mobile App is recommended for all visitors/delegates and mandatory for the ones with a smart-phone.
- Visitors should pre-register themselves.
- The visitors/delegates should not enter the venue ground if their temperature is not normal.
- Visitors to be allowed entry only if using face cover/masks. The face cover/mask has to be worn by all, at all times, while in public places.
- Frisking of persons entering the venue, if planned, shall be undertaken after thermal screening. Personnel involved in frisking shall wear triple layer medical mask (in addition to gloves). Proper hand hygiene shall be maintained by such personnel every time they change their gloves.
- The visitors must ensure that they maintain a sufficient distance (of about two yards) from other persons at all the time. Proper physical distancing shall be maintained while exiting the premises too.
- The number of visitors inside the event venue shall be restricted in accordance with the order issued by Ministry of Home Affairs from time to time.
- Seating arrangement in the exhibition halls, food courts, meetings, etc. to be made in such a way that adequate physical distancing of 6 feet is maintained
- In case a person falls sick having fever, body ache, sore throat etc., he must report to the COVID help desk.
- Visitors should adhere to all the guidelines prescribed by the Trade Exhibition Organizer.