Exhibitor Registration Process for Regular Exhibitors
How to exhibit at HGH India 2019?
HGH India 2019 offers several options for exhibiting. Details of these options and their prices are provided in the Exhibitor Brochure (In Exhibitors Tab/Menu). Exhibitors are expected to maintain high standards of booth design and present only their innovations and new range as HGH India is a high quality trade show with presence of leading international and Indian brands and attracts high quality, professional trade buyers.
Participation procedure for HGH India 2019 is now completely online for all exhibitors.
For participation in HGH India 2019 you need to complete the Exhibitor Contract Form and accept all the terms and conditions for participation online by clicking on Exhibitor Registration tab on the home page or from Exhibitors menu and then click on Regular Exhibitor to proceed.
Regular Exhibitors can login by using credentials which was sent on your Registered email ID and directly fill and submit their Exhibitor Contract Form. If you don’t have credentials then click on Resend Exhibitor ID or Resend Password to receive credentials on your registered email ID.
Read the instructions carefully for “Regular Exhibitors”below and proceed with your Exhibitor Registration.
If you have already exhibited in any of the previous editions of HGH India, please read carefully the following points to complete the Online Exhibitor Registration Process:
- All 3 Steps of your Exhibitor Contract Form have already been pre-filled as per data existing in our records.
- For participation in HGH India 2019, please read and verify all the details in every field in Step1, Step 2 and Step 3 of the above form.
- Please read, verify and fill all the missing details like Product Classification Form, company profile, company logo, brand logo etc. in every field in Step1, Step 2 and Step 3 of the Exhibitor Contract Form.
- Please note that you are not allowed to change company name. If you wish to participate under a new company name, you will be treated as a First Time Exhibitor. In that case, you will have to fill a new Exhibitor Request Form online on our website www.hghindia.com
- After making changes in all 3 Steps of your Exhibitor Contract Form or if there are no changes, please read & accept the Terms and Conditions relating to participation in HGH India 2019.
- Click on PREVIEW & SUBMIT to verify your form and check if all details are correct.
- If all details are correct in PREVIEW, click on SUBMIT. For doing any corrections, click on EDIT.
- Once you submit your form, you will receive an acknowledgment by e-mail within 24 hours, confirming that your Exhibitor Contract Form has been received.
- Further to this, you will receive an E-mail Confirmation along with PDF copy of your duly filled Exhibitor Contract Form and our Confirmation Advice including commercial details of your participation.
- Confirmation Advice is your document based on which you should make the applicable payment.
- You should print the Exhibitor Contract Form which should be duly signed by the Authorised Signatory along with Company Seal. It should be sent to us within 10 days along with the required payment by Cheque or DD. You can also transfer the payment by RTGS or SWIFT before sending to us the Exhibitor Contract Form and mention the UTR details on your form.
- Your participation will be confirmed only after receipt of your duly signed Exhibitor Contract Form and Payment by us.
- If we do not receive your printed form and payment within 10 days of our confirmation email, your Online Registration will be cancelled and the space reserved for you will be released automatically. After this you will have to make a fresh application, following the entire process again.
- Your booth location confirmed during personal meeting with our sales team or by email, if any, will also be cancelled automatically if you do not complete online registration process as per clauses above, within 10 days of such confirmation from our end.
Important Information for Exhibitors:
- If the first 25% payment is not received by us within 10 days of submission of Exhibitor Contract Form, this contract will automatically become invalid and your participation will be cancelled.
- Once we receive Exhibitor Contract Form, you will receive PDF copy of your duly filled Exhibitor Contract Form and our Confirmation Advice including commercial details of your participation. Kindly contact us if you do not receive the same.